In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of DISBROQUER SL, with C.I.F. B96234141 and domiciled at CALLE DOCTOR LLUCH 14, 46011 VALENCIA is in charge of the management and operation of the site www.disbroquer.com registered in the Valencia Companies Registry in
Registro Mercantil de VALENCIA T 4752, L 2062, F 16, S 8, H V 31573.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so by sending a letter to the above address or by e-mail to email@example.com.
DISBROQUER SL is responsible for the processing, as well as the collection, use, communication, preservation and protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, internal rules and policies or any applicable national regulations.
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as the new General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, DISBROQUER SL hereby informs:
Identity and contact details of the person in charge
Our identifying information:
You can contact us:
- By post: Calle Doctor Lluch 14, 46011 Valencia
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 96 324 20 69
- Website: disbroquer.com
Personal data categories
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data – name and surname, ID card or equivalent
- Administrative data – Company name, address, bank details and contact persons
- Contact details – email, phone number and address.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, websites and social networks and other data publicly accessible on the Internet, etc.
- Business data – suppliers, customers, administrators and partners.
- Social media data – public social media profile data of followers and visitors.
- Other data required for processing – for further information on the category of personal data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Activity Register.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- From our website:
Through the Contact Form.
- From other online tools:
-Through our social networks.
- From other sources:
– When communicating or interacting with you by telephone, e-mail or other means of contact from our company.
– Through a commercial visit.
– By visiting our facilities.
For more information about the different mechanisms of data collection in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as a commercial, contractual or professional relationship exists with the data subject and subsequently for the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations in each case. Without prejudice to the above, they shall be kept as long as they are necessary for the processing and the data subject does not request their deletion.
With regard to data of an employment nature or relating to social security, documentation or the registers or computer supports in which the corresponding data have been transmitted that accredit the fulfilment of the obligations regarding membership, registration, deregistration or variations that, where applicable, occur in relation to such matters, as well as the contribution documents and receipts justifying the payment of salaries and the delegated payment of benefits, in accordance with Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of 4 August, which approves the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Penalties in Social Order, will be kept for 4 years.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for tax purposes, the accounting books and other registers required by the relevant tax regulations (Income Tax, VAT, Income Tax, etc.), as well as the documentary supports that justify the entries recorded in the books (including computer programmes and files and any other supporting documents of tax significance), must be kept for at least the period during which the Administration has the right to verify and investigate and consequently to settle tax debts, according to Articles 66 to 70 of the Ley General Tributaria, will be 4 years.
With regard to accounting and tax documentation, for commercial purposes, books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents concerning your business, duly ordered from the last entry made in the books, except for what is established by general or special provisions, this commercial obligation extends to both the obligatory books (income, expenditure, investment goods and provisions), as well as the documentation and supporting documents supporting the entries recorded in the books (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.), according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code, will be 6 years.
Data relating to workers’ hourly checks will be kept, as established by Royal Decree-Law 8/2019, of 8 March, on urgent social protection measures to combat precarious working hours, for 4 years.
With regard to documentation related to goods, the conservation period will be 3 years, those complying with European Union REGULATION No. 952/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 October 2013 establishing the Union’s customs code.
For more information on the conservation of data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities, section “Deletion period”.
To whom do we give your data?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, we may transfer your personal data to different categories of recipients (professionals, entities, collaborators directly related to the Controller, public or tax administrations) with whom we have signed collaboration agreements protecting their rights and freedoms in relation to your personal data, all with your express consent in the necessary cases and in compliance with our obligations as Data Processors. For further information, please consult our Register of Activities, section “Category of Recipients”.
We also inform you that your data may be processed by the companies belonging to our group, for commercial, administrative, statistical and/or financial purposes. For more detailed information, please consult the website www.grupo-alonso.com.
Where do we process your data?
In order to carry out our activity we process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in this policy, within the European Union(EU).
In principle, this entity does not carry out any international data processing. If necessary, and for those services offered by this entity in which international data transfers are required for the provision of such services, this circumstance will be stated in the Specific Conditions of the contract that are applicable to the service and will be expressly accepted by the client prior to such transfers.
For more information on where we process the data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Activity Register, section “International Transfer”.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be collected for the relevant processing operations for the following purposes:
Purposes specific to the elements of our website:
– Contact Form:
o Receive contact information or other requests made by you.
– Specific processing in social networks (see social networks section).
General purposes of our activity:
– Receiving contact information or other requests made by you through any of our communication channels.
– Administrative, commercial, tax and/or accounting tasks derived from the provision of our services.
– Coordinate operations related to international transport (customs formalities, financial management, documentary credits, insurance contracts, tax representation, etc.).
– Coordinate administrative operations related to national transport.
– Commercial land and maritime transport services.
– Commercial warehousing and logistics services.
– Customs services.
– Other services related to Transport or Warehousing.
You may withdraw your consent at any time free of charge by exercising your rights by sending your request in writing and duly identified by means of a supporting document to our address Calle Doctor Lluch 14, 46011 Valencia or by e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of our internal data protection officer. For more detailed information on the exercise of your rights, please consult our Register of Activities.
Why can we process your data?
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at his request of pre-contractual measures
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation applicable to the controller
For more information on the legal basis of the processing of data in the development of our activity, you can consult our Register of Activities, section “Legitimacy of processing”.
What and what are your rights?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to forget”), limitation of processing, portability and not to be subject to individualised decisions before the data controller
Any interested party has the right to be provided, BEFORE their data is collected, with basic information at a first level, in summary form, at the same time and in the same medium in which their personal data is collected and, on the other hand, to have the rest of the information sent to them, in a medium more suitable for its presentation and understanding.
The information to be provided by layers or levels would be as follows:
1st Layer Information
- The identity of the Data Controller.
- What data will be processed.
- For what purpose.
- Where and how they have been obtained.
- The legal basis of the processing.
- Whether they will be communicated, transferred or processed by third parties.
- The reference to the procedure for exercising rights.
- Información 2ª Capa
- Contact details of the person in charge. Identity and details of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection representative (if any).
- Extended description of the purposes of the processing. Time limits or criteria for the conservation of the data. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
- Details of the legal basis of the processing, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. Decisions of adequacy, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression and portability of data, and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- The right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
(The table below indicates what your rights are).
|Right of access||To know what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to anyone|
|Right of rectification||To modify your data that is inaccurate or incomplete|
|Right of cancellation||To cancel your inadequate or excessive data|
|Right of opposition||To prevent your data from being processed or from ceasing to be processed, but only in the cases established by law|
|Right to limit processing||To request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.|
|Right to the portability of data||To be able to receive your data provided in a structured electronic format, of habitual use and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge.|
|Right not to be the subject of individual decisions||So that no decision is made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the processing of your data.|
These rights are characterised by the following:
- Your exercise is free.
- You may exercise these rights directly or through a legal representative.
- If the application is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means where possible, unless the interested party requests otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you in order to protect your personal data against fraudulent attempts.
- Your request will be resolved within one month.
If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g. repetitive in nature), the data controller may
- The responsible person is obliged to inform you about the means of exercising these rights. These means must be accessible and this right cannot be denied on the sole ground that you choose another means.
- If the official does not act on the request, he shall inform you, within one month at the latest, of the reasons for his failure to act and the possibility of lodging a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described, you may contact us through our Internal Data Protection Manager:
- By postal address:
Attention Data Protection Officer
DOCTOR LLUCH STREET 14
- Or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the processing of your data by DISBROQUER SL, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid https://www.agpd.es
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to collect standard Internet log information and information on browsing habits. This information is used, for example, to track the use of website visitors and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some first-party cookies are necessary to allow a website user’s session to use our services.
DISBROQUER, S.L. has presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook and LinkedIn being the purpose of the processing of personal data established within the conditions affecting the service. In the event that the registration to certain services is made through personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that it will share certain information contained in your account. DISBROQUER, S.L. recalls that you should know the privacy policies of such media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
You have the privacy settings and account management in social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and other related issues.
In the event that registration for certain services is carried out using personal data associated with a user account, you are informed that certain information contained in your account will be shared.
The purposes of the data collected in the different social networks are:
– Advertising and commercial prospecting.
– Management of customer databases that come from campaigns or promotions in the dissemination of our activities and services among our followers.
– Personnel selection / Contact with candidates.
– Communication with clients or interested parties.
Detailing each of the social networks, on Facebook, when a user becomes a fan of the official Fan Page via the “Like” button, they authorise their personal data to be used solely on this Facebook platform for the management of the “Fan Page” and the two-way communications with said followers via chat, publications, comments, messages or other means of communication that the social network allows now and in the future. This treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of this social network, which the user can consult at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. By becoming a fan you will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined the Fan Page. It is also informed that when a user becomes a fan, the news published will also appear on their home page and that, if the fan user makes comments on these publications, both their comment and the name of their profile and, where appropriate, the photograph they have on it or according to their privacy settings, or biography and tagging, will be accessible to other fans. In any case, the user is responsible for the use he/she makes of the social network.
You can request an updated copy of our Activity Record by emailing email@example.com.
DISBROQUER SL adopts organisational and technical measures with the aim of guaranteeing the security of personal data and avoiding their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Updated versions will be posted on our website.
Applicable Legislation and Competent Courts
The terms and conditions governing this website, as well as the relationships that may arise are protected and subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the user and DISBROQUER, S.L. for the use of this website, it is agreed to submit the same to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, Spain.
Last Updated: October 14th, 2021